Gift Guide: For Teachers

November 10, 2016

The election is over, Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks, and Christmas is coming soon after that! Every Thursday leading up to Christmas, I’ll be sharing a gift guide for a certain group of people (click here to see all the gift guides). All of us seem to have a few people that stump us every year, so I hope these gift guides will help you figure out what to get those people in your life! This week, let’s take a look at aΒ gift guide: for teachers! πŸ™‚

Gift Guide: For Teachers

(This post may contain affiliate links. For my full disclosure policy, click here.)

I was a teacher for two years, and in that time, I was gifted with approximately 792 coffee mugs that proclaimed my greatness as a teacher. πŸ˜‰ Okay, that might be an exaggeration, but I would say that mugs, pins, and knick-knacks are the most common teacher gifts. As a teacher, let me say that we love the heart behind the gifts. But let me also say that we can only handle so many of those gifts. πŸ˜‰ Many times, people tend to default to the mugs and pins because they just don’t know what to get teachers, but I’ve got you covered! I’ve got a whole list of gifts that I KNOW teachers will love! πŸ™‚

1. SterlingPro French Coffee Press (because teachers + coffee = love)
  2. Kikkerland Wood Grain Sticky Notes
  3. BuBu Pen & Pencil Holder
  4. Scotch Chameleon Tape Dispenser
  5. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Classroom Stamp SetΒ (especially for elementary teachers!)
  6. How Teachers Swear! Adult Coloring Book
  7. Willow Tree Love of Learning Figurine
  8. HanZa All Natural Bath Bombs Relaxation Kit
  9. Ideal Pair of Facebook Like/Dislike StampsΒ (perfect for junior high/high school teachers!)
  10. Teachers 2017 Day-to-Day Calendar
  11. Mziart Cute Reusable Insulated Cotton Lunch Bag
  12. What Teachers Make by Taylor Mali
  13. MiniPresso GR Espresso Maker
  14. Kikkerland Hippo Doorstop (a fun classroom addition)
  15. Bath & Body Works Stress Relief Body Cream
  16. Einstein Mimobot USB Flash Drive
  17. Prime Resources Cow Stress Toy
  18. Swingline High Heel Stapler
  19. X-Acto TeacherPro Classroom Electric Pencil Sharpener (because every teacher needs a good pencil sharpener)
  20. Gift card to their favorite restaurant, movie theater, or store

Be sure to check out our other gift guides while you’re here!

Gift Guide: For Men

Gift Guide: For Women

Gift Guide: For Runners

Gift Guide: For Teachers

Now it’s your turn.Β What would you add to this list?Β Teachers, what would you ask for?

Want to see more? Follow Small Town Soul on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!Β And don’t forget to share this with someone who would enjoy it! πŸ™‚

signature

• Shela Yount | I Answer to Mom

November 10, 2016 at 10:17 am

This is PERFECT!! Thank you for posting this! LOVE the espresso maker and so will my third grader’s teacher πŸ˜‰

November 15, 2016 at 10:37 am

No problem, Shela! Any teacher would definitely love that! πŸ˜‰

• Mariah

November 10, 2016 at 12:57 pm

These are great! My mom is a teacher and would love some of these.

November 15, 2016 at 10:37 am

That’s awesome, Mariah! Thanks for checking it out! πŸ™‚

• Brittany Bergman

November 10, 2016 at 10:19 pm

Former teacher over here, and I say YES to all of these! Especially the French press and other coffee-related items. πŸ™‚ The stress relief body cream sounds pretty amazing too!

November 15, 2016 at 10:38 am

Thanks, Brittany! πŸ™‚ I actually got the body cream from a student last year from Christmas and I LOVE it! πŸ™‚

• Kelsie

November 10, 2016 at 10:59 pm

I didn’t know you were a teacher for a while!! We are twins πŸ™‚ Also, I’m a high school teacher so I don’t really ever get gifts, but I love getting gift cards unexpectedly! Bath bombs sound great right about now too!

November 15, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Definitely twins! πŸ™‚ Thanks, Kelsie! I didn’t get many gifts as a HS teacher either, but I got the lotion and it was wonderful!

• Crystal // Dreams, etc.

November 11, 2016 at 12:42 am

These are all great gift ideas! I especially like the coffee press. I work with teachers and we have a Keurig in the office. One day it died and the principal immediately went out to buy a new one. The teachers need their coffee!

November 15, 2016 at 10:39 am

Oh dear, that would be a crisis! πŸ˜‰ Haha props to the principal for being on top of that! Thanks for checking it out, Crystal! πŸ™‚

• Brittany

November 12, 2016 at 10:38 pm

I love these ideas! My favorite teacher gifts are a keychain with my name on it and a plastic cup with a lid. I use them all the time and I think of the kids that gave them to me each time I do.

November 15, 2016 at 10:40 am

Thanks, Brittany! Those are such sweet gifts! πŸ™‚

• Rachel Lynn

November 14, 2016 at 11:57 pm

What an awesome list of gifts! I have a french press on my Christmas list–it’s so yummy! For whatever the reason, coffee tastes 100% better out of a French press.

November 15, 2016 at 10:41 am

Thanks so much, Rachel! πŸ™‚ My mom uses a French press every morning and she swears by it, too! πŸ™‚

• Lindsay

November 16, 2016 at 10:46 am

I’m a teacher and this is definitely teacher-approved : ) I would love a French press.

November 16, 2016 at 12:35 pm

Woohoo! Thanks, Lindsay! Maybe you can hint at it to your students! πŸ˜‰

• Cole

November 16, 2016 at 12:13 pm

Oo, these are all great ideas! We’re guilty of not buying teachers gifts, TBH. Usually just a card. But this year I wanted to get my daughter’s teacher a gift as well as her daycare provider and this guide really helped!

November 16, 2016 at 12:35 pm

Thanks, Cole! I totally understand not buying teacher gifts, no judgement here! I’m glad the guide helped you out! πŸ™‚

• Elizabeth Johnson

November 17, 2016 at 8:25 am

Great gift guide! I love the stress relief lotion. My parents got that for me one year and I was able to make it last for over a year. It really did help melt the stress! There is something so soothing about its smell. A french press is key!! Every teacher needs coffee and french press is some of the best way to get coffee!

Elizabeth Ann // http://www.lovedoinglife.com

November 17, 2016 at 9:53 am

Thank you, Elizabeth! πŸ™‚ I have that lotion, too, and it’s soooo good!

• Shannon

November 18, 2016 at 10:58 am

Haha I love that “how teachers swear” coloring book! That’s so awesome!

November 21, 2016 at 10:27 am