I like to write posts that help people, that encourage people, and that touch people’s hearts. But it’s my birthday, and that means I can write whatever I want. 😉 Today is my 25th birthday! I’m super excited for this coming year, and I know it’s going to be great! To celebrate this fun occasion, I want to share 25 fun facts about me!
Come celebrate my 25th birthday with 25 fun facts about me! Click To Tweet
- I’ve never had a professional manicure or pedicure.
- I want to raise chickens.
- I developed a nut allergy in college.
- I’ve seen Beauty and the Beast live twice, but I’ve never seen the Disney version.
- I’ve run 2 half marathons and a Tough Mudder.
- One summer during my childhood, I ate hot dogs for lunch every single day.
- My favorite food is bacon.
- During my first trimester, I couldn’t stand the smells of squash or corn.
- I once met Tommy Lee Jones on a train.
- My now-husband was my one and only boyfriend. 🙂
- In 5th grade, my teacher got rid of our chairs and we sat on pillows the whole year.
- The live version of The Sound of Music with Carrie Underwood is my favorite.
- I played guitar in my church’s worship band for a year and a half.
- I hated vegetables until I was in college.
- In 2015, I spent two weeks living in a castle in Scotland.
- When Kelly Clarkson won American Idol, I went to the same school that her mom taught at.
- I’ve had two ankle surgeries and one knee surgery on my left leg.
- As a child, I wanted to have 11 sons, so that they could form their own football team.
- It bothers me when people don’t use the Oxford comma.
- I’m the youngest of four kids.
- I can’t touch my nose with my tongue.
- I cut my own bangs once a month.
- It took me 17 months to earn my Master’s degree.
- I dissected a cat and a pig in my high school science classes.
- I was the high ropes supervisor at a summer camp for 2 summers.
That’s me in a fun, random, weird nutshell! My 24th year brought me a husband, a home that we own, and a baby on the way. 25 is looking to be even better, with celebrating a year of marriage and the birth of our baby girl! Here’s to the best year yet and to so many great memories! 🙂
Now it’s your turn. Do we have any of these in common? What’s one fun fact about YOU??