Whether you’re a student, aide, teacher, administrator, or parent, we all know that it’s that time of the year: back to school. You’ve survived the school supply aisle in Walmart and now you’re ready to tackle another year! Whether you’re a first time kindergarten mom or entering into your senior year of college, everyone can use a little extra encouragement. So I’m here to share with you 10 Encouraging Verses For Back To School. Pray these over your kids and your school year, and let God take care of the rest.
- “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.” – Colossians 3:23
- “Be still, and know that I am God.” – Psalm 46:10
- “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” – Philippians 4:4
- “The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.” – Exodus 14:14
- “Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, ‘children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.’ Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky.” – Philippians 2:14
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:5-6
- “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” – 2 Timothy 1:7
- “And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” – Micah 6:8
- “Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up.” – Proverbs 12:25
- “And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” – Mark 12:30-31
Related Post: To The Christian On Their First Day Of College
This school year is going to be great, I have no doubt! Whether you’re public school, private schooling, or homeschooling, God has wonderful, fantastic, unbelievable things in store for both students and teachers! His eye is on the sparrow, so you know He’ll take care of you. I encourage you to memorize these scriptures, write them down, put them on sticky notes, anything to help you be encouraged this year. And when you’re feeling down, discouraged, or hurt, turn to the Father. He will lift up your heart and make you new again! 🙂
Now it’s your turn! What are your go-to encouraging scriptures? Are you ready for back to school?